IP Addresses

Chris Marsh chris at ausmarsh.com
Thu Oct 28 04:54:00 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have interesting problem which I don't how to look at or solve. I'm sure
it's been addressed somewhere, I just don't know. It probably stems from my
own misunderstanding.

Anyway, I have an ADSL Connection, the Modem handles all this and also acts
as the DHCP server. My PC connect to this via ethernet and have IP addresses
in the range 10.0.0.0 - 138 (the router is 10.0.0.138). Now, I'm setting up
an FC2 box to act as my website and Email server. I want to take over from
the Hosting Company.

Currently, my FC2 Box is connected via the ADSL Modem and has the IP Address
10.0.0.3. My problem is, how do I 'see' this box from the internet?

Chris