Re: gnome-terminal full screen: slow!

> My gnome terminal seems quite slow in full screen (1400x1050), specially
> when scrolling with vi inside long files.

I have the same problem with the exact same resolution. I distinctly
rememer previous gnome-terminal versions were really really fast but
not as fast as xterm. After the RH9->FC2 upgrade that's the only slow
down that I experienced.

I still use it though since it doesn't bother me that much. vi works
well and it is a bit slower than usual (especially with syntax
highlighting on) but it is not slow enough to bother me or prevent me
from editing on it.

When I need large output and speed (for example during backups) I use
xterm though.