up2date showing wrong updates

Ryan McDougall izanseth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:19:02 UTC 2004

I think you nailed it right on the head with that. I had all those
alternatives in my yum.conf so I bet you that is what happened. Now
I'm just using Fedora Core sites. I may look in to the Fedora Extra
sites too. Might be easier than trying to scour the web for stuff...
although if I had to look that hard for some of the software I've been
looking for I don't know if it would be in the Extra sites.

Well with the explination of what actually happened figured out,  is
there anything we can do to fix it short of a fresh reinstall?

Thanx for all the help.