Another problem when using Livna.org yum updates

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 28 19:34:31 UTC 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:34:44 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>> rpm --import http://www.fedoralegacy.org/FEDORA-LEGACY-GPG-KEY
>
> Fedora Legacy has nothing to do with rpm.livna.org.

That's news; good thing I asked.

> Why don't you read the clear instructions at http://rpm.livna.org?
> --> GPG key

Why don't you read my .sig? Because they're utterly incomprehensible,
except maybe to Alpha Plus Nerds. I'm only a poor retired professor and
professional explicator of texts.

Or do you go out of your way to be as nasty to the less informed as you
can manage? This is certainly by no means the first time you've done it to
me.

If there were 10% more people like Alexander, the public for all of linux
would soon become negligible. He should confine himself to what
he's minimally competent at -- meaning, apparently , talking to Einstein.

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!