JBuilder install version 6.1: "libjvm.so"-error

Hi,

I get an error installing Together 6.1 from a monolithic file on CD. The file appears to contain a combination of script and binary information.

The problem is, that upon executing the file, after some standard messages the install quits with:

"/tmp/install.dir.12566/Linux/resource/jre/jre/bin/i386/native_threads/java: error while loading shared libraries: libjvm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
"

Does anyone know how I can get past this error?

What I did before posting:

1. I searched the Borland together mailing list.
2. I posted this question on the Borland together list, but the list seems quite dead: no response and no other mails either.
3. I searched the fedora archives for "libjvm.so".
4. Also I successfully installed Together 6.2, but I don't have a registration key for 6.2. However I do have a key for 6.1. So I really need to get past this error message.

My environment is an up2date, non-tainted Fedora Core2 distribution.
I have installed both with and without a standard jdk1.5.0.

Any ideas?

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,