New openoffice.org-kde package missing in updates for x86_64?

Hi all,

I maintain an up to date tree for the original i386 version of FC2, as well as an x86_64 version. I only have an update which includes the KDE package in the i386 tree. Was this intentional? Since they're all i386 packages, I could just include the KDE package in both trees, but I thought I should find out why it wasn't included before doing that.

TIA.

-- Bill in Denver