Dare I ask the question?

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Fri Oct 29 03:35:06 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 01:15, Paul wrote:
> Hi.
>
> >              Having waited impatiently for fedora three to come out, can
> > you give me any idea as to when the final will hit the scene?
>
> The Fedora website has that information. IIRC, 08/11/04
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

I came into FC2 about 1/2 way through, so had no problem getting the
ISO's or updates.  For you that have gone through FC1 then FC2, how long
before the dust settles as I assume the servers will get slammed when
it's released for at least the first week.  Then there will be a Ooops
we forgot to do X from Red Hat.  So wait 2 maybe 4 weeks?

Tim...