migrating ldap user details form Windows to linux

Dear All,
    Currently we are using LDAP running with Windows ADS. We want to migrate to Linux environment totally, while doing this Linux authentication is required. Now question is, whether it is possible to migrate user details form Windows to Linux Authentication system or not.

Regards,
Rajiv