where is my modem?????????

Hi list
I have an internal modem (motorolla). I have installed it and when booting
with linux , the kudzu tool says that he recognised the modem...
now, when I use wvdialconf , it says that no modem was found!!!
who can I know the name of the DEV entry (/dev/tty0S1 for example)
thank you

http://mail2web.com/ .