code of process scheduling

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 15:06:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

>    i want to recompile kernel Fedora core 2 (linux 2.6.5-1.358).so, i
> need source code of Fedora core 2 (linux 2.6.5-1.358) kernel source
> code.please send me the url from where i could get it.

yum install kernel-sourcecode (IIRC)

The source which will come down won't be for the kernel you have though
as you're not running the current FC2 kernel which is what the
sourcecode package will be for.

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.