Re: Need Help - Postfix, imap, pop, spamassissan, clamav, webmail

Hi Rick

See this
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-
HOWTO/html/index.html

It's not specific to Fedora Core 2, please adapt it (e.g. install from
rpm not directly from sources or re-compile postfix source rpm)

For webmail use squirrelmail from development (or a FC3test release),
it's better than what FC2 has.

I've configured several servers with this setup for my company's
customers and it works. Use amavisd-new to interface postfix with
spamassassin/clamav. If you still need a configured server ready-to-go
and are willing to pay for it as you said, email me.

You should subscribe to web-cyradm list too, it's low traffic and
useful.

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania