Linux builds for PowerPC?

Is Linux Fedora compatible with the PowerPC?

I have a G4 Mac Tibook with a 60G drive that I want to dual partition OSX with Linux. If Fedora is not PowerPC compatible, what are some other builds that are?

Also, is there a site or list somewhere that lists all of the Linux builds and the number of software titles available for each or that ranks them by popularity or something? I know this is an open-ended question and choosing a build is very much a personal decision, but would be nice to know what others are installing with similar platforms.

TIA,

/AB