Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 358 (Out of office reply.)

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 19:37 +0100, Jon Mansfield wrote:
> I am currently an annual leave please contact Paul
> Newman (Paul Newman outrightltd com) if your request
> is urgent.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon.

Oh my God... this idiot's going to be gone for a *year* and we're going
to get automated replies daily quoting the entire digest? Arrrgh...

Message CC'd to list owner, hoping we can unsubscribe the idiot, and to
Paul Newman, so maybe his autoresponder can be fixed and we can all get
free salad dressing.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>