Evolution 2.02 in FC2

Enough people have seemingly installed 2.0 to make this a topic in this
list. Two questions:

1. Has anyone been able to get brainread to work? The plug-in installs
but every time I add a feed, it never shows up.

2. Is there any way to avoid a crash using nntp? I can add the account,
browse the group list but either the messages refuse to download or it
just goes south.