Re: java time

Mike Markiw III wrote:

Is it just me, or are the output of both the "date" command and the java
program exactly the same? :-)

Close, but no cigar ;-) The hours are different by 1 (22 hundred hours vs. 23 hundred hours). I would check to see if the daylight savings time settings are the reason. With a difference of only one hour, it seems like a strange but possible culprit. Just a thought.

-Mike

My shell date command indicates that it is in DST.

Try it on Monday and see what happens. Daylight savings time will be over. :)

--
Robin Laing