Re: Strange behaviour non-linux partitions: HELP

Paul,

Perhaps it is not wise (it is just to be able to "share" files and perhaps 1 is enough.
OK, I can change that.
But.. the question still remains.. it worked before so I am a little bit confused about your answer:"Only the last.....

Or do I have it wrong (bad short-term memory??)

--
With kind regards,

Hans Troost
e-mail: fedora + chr(64) + troost.tweakdsl.nl