Problems with NFS

Hi,

I have a machine running in FC2 acting as a NFS server, sometimes the
machine goes down for an unknown reason, when the machine starts
again, and start the server, the clients can't mount the filesystems
and keeps telling me that the server is down.

Why? i've tried everything i though could solve the problem but the
error keeps popping out.

--
root, dioses ... Cual es la diferencia?
Jose Rafael Carrero Leon