Squirrel Mail and (Dovecot?)

Mike Witt MW_Fedora at Num9.com
Sat Oct 30 15:52:57 UTC 2004

If anyone is having success running squirrelmail with dovecot,
I'd appreciate seeing what squirrelmail parms and dovecot.conf
you're using. I'm having trouble getting this to work. It
*almost* works, but there are funny glitches (such as: when
I set up a squirrelmail filter it gets an "internal error" if
it tries to filter more than about 5 or 6 messages at once.)

Also, the *only* reason I'm running dovecot is to provide an
imap server for squirrelmail. So if there's an imap that's
more compatible with squirrelmail i could switch to that.

This all worked without a hitch on the old (wu?) imap server
on RH7.X

Thanks,

-Mike