Re: Computer crashes after 2 days

Le samedi 30 Octobre 2004 20:31, Peter Collier a écrit :
> I've noticed these logwatch messages sent to root. Don't know if this
> gives a clue.
>
> --------------------- ModProbe Begin ------------------------
>
> Errors running install command:
>    sound_slot_1  : 7 Time(s)

> Peter

this routine Crond doesn't say why your system crashed after 2 day
it's a rapport only for the service : sendmail, modprob imap , ssh ....

see your dmesg or your files message in /var/log/

my knowledge has, I had the same problem
after have erase the xscreensaver on my fedora , this problem disappeared

alexandre