text based install with FC1 on an old pentium

Hi, I'm trying to install FC1 on an old pentuim machine. Its a 75 mhz with a 850 meg hd. I try the install but when i get asked the question its time to install i hit proceed and it does nothing and then after a bit i get and error and it shuts down. I have tried several times and sometimes i get farther sometimes not. Any help would be aprcieated.

Thant you, Kevin