Re: Is it worth it?

----- Original Message ----- From: Duncan Williamson
To: fedora-list redhat com
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 8:11 AM
Subject: Is it worth it?

My real ambition is to get Linux working on the P2 >since the other two computers are too important to >experiment on until I am happy with what I am doing.

What does Fedora say when you try and install it on this machine? I've had everything up to fedora run on a P100.

If you're wanting a dual boot laptop you'll have to make room on it for linux to fit into using fips or partition magic. I'd google to see other peoples successes before trying it though 'linux on a laptop' then find your model.

Bryan