16x9 aspect ratio display

Is anyone using a 19" or larger 16x9 aspect ratio LCD on FC2 (or FC3tX) running Gnome as the GUI? If so, I'd like to know what brand/model of LCD and video board you're using and if you like it. Any glitches during installation or usage?

Initially, I want to use the wider screen format for writing C code via emacs. More info per eye full.
Eventually, I'd like to add a TV card and get HDTV thru the setup since one of my TV's just died.

Hints?

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill ycc com