Re:16x9 aspect ratio display

    Bill> Is anyone using a 19" or larger 16x9 aspect ratio LCD on FC2 (or FC3tX)
    Bill> running Gnome as the GUI? If so, I'd like to know what brand/model of
    Bill> LCD and video board you're using and if you like it. Any glitches during
    Bill> installation or usage?

Have I missed something, is there a difference between 16x9 and 4x3?

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos uic edu   *                                                *