PS Re: VDQ : Can my FC1's gnome-terminal be fixed?

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:13:43 -0500, Nifty Hat Mitch asked about users
other than btth. After I had established that test got a gnome-terminal
with a working prompt, I tried actually logging in as root. Root also got
a terminal with a working prompt, and could edit the profile, particularly
as to colors.

So I did shutdown -r now, and logged back in after reboot as btth. Btth
still gets only a gnome-terminal without a prompt. :-(

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!