Mozilla Plugins Directory

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Sun Sep 12 23:09:19 UTC 2004

In relation to updates, I did not see any utility in the "System
Settings" ro "System Tools" to do updates on the installed packages.
There is only the "Add/Remove Applications" utility.

The only other way that I know to do it is to manually do it via the rpm
command line utility.

Is there a graphical utility for this?

Thanks,
Lonnie