Minolta Magicolor 2350EN printer

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Tue Sep 14 17:13:04 UTC 2004

Keith,

Thanks for the suggestions - but the 2200 and the 2350EN are actually
very different. The 2350EN is a "real" postscript printer meant for
cross-platform use. The 2200 isn't - it is meant for use with Windows
only (although a special driver will let it work with linux too, but it
isn't supported).

- Mike