Un-silly gimp question

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Sep 1 03:35:38 UTC 2004

Greetings;

A while back, a bad puppy named yum replaced my gimp install with
gimp-2.0.

Obviously that breaks printing from the gimp.

Whats the official fix since Robert tells me gimp-print-5.0.0 is not
stable yet.  It sort of works, but the quality really, really sucks
compared to the older versions.

So what is the official method to use when printing from the new
gimp-2.0?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)