Newbie & Questions

Thornton thornton at cierragroup.com
Thu Sep 2 01:46:33 UTC 2004

When you reboot, at the boot loader where it asked you to select the
kernel.  Do you select the one all the way at the top or does it auto
select a differnt one?  It sounds like it is just using the old kernel.

When I installed firefox it generated a icon for it in the "taskbar".
Under internet, Mozilla Firefox Browser is what mine says.

- Thornton  	                 	    thornton at cierragroup.com -
- Cierra Group                            http://www.cierragroup.com -