How to suspend the list for a week while in vacation

Tom Yates madlists at teaparty.net
Thu Sep 2 16:27:54 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Douglas Furlong wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 09:13 -0700, Barry Yu wrote:
> > How do I suspend for a week and then resume .
> Unsubscribe and then resubscribe.
>
> i don't believe there is another option.

since the list seems to be organised by mailman, look at your monthly
password reminder (which you should have got in the past couple of days),
log into to your preferences page (URL is in the email), and go down to
"Mail delivery".  Set this to "Disabled" while you're on holiday.

--

   Tom Yates  -  madhatter at teaparty.net  -  http://www.teaparty.net