aacraid Fedora core 2 sytem crash

Miroslav Betak betak at orga.sk
Thu Sep 2 18:26:50 UTC 2004

Hi

I have following issue:
I use Adaptec 2120S SCSI RAID Host Adapter  ( last firmware included ), 2
hard drives 73GB 10000RPM Ultra320 Ultra320 SCSI Hitachi model
IC35LO73UWDY10  . Two hard drives are connected
to the Host adapter trough 68- pinovy SCSI cable, with included SCSI
terminator LVD/SE BizComm. First hard drive has SCSI ID - 0, second - 1,
They are mirrored  - RAID 1 . Motherboard Intel SE7210TP1-E.
I am  installing os Fedora Core 2 on this system, when RAID disk was in
"Optimal" state.Installation is complete, OS boots  without problems. When I
remove one disk from aray (simply remove, not braking  array ), os boots
without problems too. But, when I insert this disk back, I am not able to
boot os. On my sreen apears:
"Ext3-fs abort called EXt3-fs abbort called, Input output error, Cannot
execute /sbin/mingetty ....." and system crash

Can you help me to solve this issue ?

        Miro