Linux-friendly ISPs?

Nick David monkeywrencher at theoryshare.com
Fri Sep 3 00:12:00 UTC 2004

Linux can be used for any internet connection. If your modem / ethernet
card works with linux you can get online. Not supported just means they
wont help you set it up. But if your using linux you should have the
skill to do this. Dont let a lack of offical linux support stop you. The
only isps that might not work are those with propriety software like aol
and such.