VDQ : how to move tabs in Konqueror under FC1?

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 3 20:42:03 UTC 2004

I actually run Gnome, not KDE; but I keep Konqueror in a panel drawer, and
it is also the default browser for my newsreader (Pan 0.14.2) So there are
often a few tabs open on it. I can't rearrange the tabs by any means I've
found; there's nothing on any drop-down menu that I can see; and nothing
in the help.

I even tried a KDE list. Somebody there can do it -- but with a later
version of KDE and Konqueror than I have or can get from my local mirror.

rpm -q kdebase as root gives me kdebase-3.1.4-6

Am I missing something obvious? Or am I just stuck? The inability to
rearrange tabs is a main reason Konqueror is bottom-listed for me, and
used almost only as an adjunct to usenet ....

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!