Max open connections

d l popgojp at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Sep 4 16:52:07 UTC 2004

Thanks for the reply. I am still a bit confused.
1) I have heard that each open TCP connection have a
corresponding file descriptor blah blah blah. Does that
max_open_file also control max_open_connections then?

2) Is this max_open_file in limits.conf a global limit or
per process limit?

regards,
dl

--- "J.L. Coenders" <fedora at universalgrid.nl> からのメッ