[OT] Open Office Language

Jonathan Allen jonathan at barumtrading.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 13:39:05 UTC 2004

Hi All.

I know this is slightly off-topic for this list, but I'd ask a quick
indulgence before going off to join an OO list in case any of you can
answer it off the cuff, so to speak ...

   How can I change the language of a whole OO document ?  When the
   document was started, it got started as en-US, but it really should be
   en-GB.  Although I've done the Tools->Options->Language = English-UK
   many times, F7 always pulls up Spelling-USA English.  I can mark each
   individual word as UK-English, but I can't seem to change the whole
   document.

Jonathan