Adobe

John Arkoulis yianni at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 5 21:02:25 UTC 2004

Hi all. New to Linux and of course to Fedora. So far my experience has
been more than positive :)
Now here is my first question.
I downloaded Adobe Acrobat reader. I untar it?? (sorry I lack in Linux
jargon, I mean unzipped it) and then the instructions say to run the
shell command. I run the command and I only get the licence agreement
with the option to Close or Cancel. Whatever I choose the program does
not install. I tried it as user and as Root with the same results.
Does anyone has Acrobat installed in his computer and is there any
workaround to this problem?
I use Fedora core 1 on a P4 2.8 with 1GB ram if this matters.
Thanks and looking forward to a virus and bag free life with Linux.
John