<SOLVED> Re: Boot after kernel recompile

Juan L. Pastor seguridadlinux at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 6 15:07:12 UTC 2004

Well, it seems that after recompiling the kernel with more options
enabled, the label has been recognized. What I'm sure is that we need
more options that just the RAM disc enabled, but unfortunately as I
recompiled with many more options enabled I can't tell which one did the
trick. I want to remove some of them so I hope to get the good option in
the next days.

Juan