<SOLVED> Re: Network device on IRQ 10 after kernel recompile

Juan L. Pastor seguridadlinux at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 6 15:12:39 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 22:46, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> > Where can I find the original Fedora kernel config?
>
> The kernel config files of installed kernels are to be found under
> /boot.

I found it and enabled all the options that were used to compile it, but
I wasn't successful: still IRQ 10 disabled.

Then I decided to upgrade the kernel to 2.6.8-1.521, I recompiled it
with the basic options I thought of, and that did the trick. So I guess
there was some bug in kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3 that affected the Abt NF7-S
motherboard.

Juan