USB keyx with FC2....

ysdg at free.fr ysdg at free.fr
Tue Sep 7 17:22:33 UTC 2004

Hi guys,
I know this topic must have been treated many times but here is my problem :
I just installed FC2 (though I had some problems with my ASUS motherboard) and
updated everything. With FC1, I was used to mount my usbkeys with the following
command :
mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/removable
It doesn't work anymore... I used many other mounting point such as sda sda2
sda3... sdb sdb1 ... but nothing worked.
I launched the hardware browser to see the mounting point of my usbkey and
here... NOTHING ! It doesn't appear .....
HAVE A CLUE ?
Thx