learning fedora

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Wed Sep 8 02:24:12 UTC 2004

Lonnie,

	Start with taking the Fedora distro and installing it from disks via
the GUI and that will allow you to discover the install system, Fedora's
installer is Anaconda
(http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/anaconda-installer/) so you can check
out that too.

	If you start with installing the distro via anaconda from the disks
that would be a good start to see how it works (install-wise)

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi at telus.net

	"Amor est vitae essentia = Love is the essence of life"