Gnome menu editing in FC2

Tom Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 06:25:55 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 16:33, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Mi, den 08.09.2004 schrieb Felix Mathais um 1:14:
> > How can I edit the menu items in fedora core 2?
> >
> > specificly I want to add some items ( like gxine)
> >
> > Felix
>
> See the content in /usr/share/applications/.

How does this help to edit the RH(START) menu? It is not a list of
applications/objects in the menu.

I believe what Felix wants is a Gnome equivalent of the KDE Kmenuedit.  Is
there one?

Tom

--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004