SoundCard not recognised - Help wanted

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 8 09:47:47 UTC 2004

Dana-Renee Lee wrote:

> Why does everyone always assume all are using
> Gnome???  I hate gnome and never even install it!!!!!
> KDE is a much better X system than gnome will ever be!!!

Dana-Renee - although I do agree with you (KDE seems much snappier and
nicer than gnome), please refrain from top posting firstly, and secondly
please be careful when you vent your OPINION. Especially with
exclamation marks.

What you've given us is what's known as "flame bait", and with the
volume of mails on this list I'd rather not get into the Gnome-vs-KDE
thing. It is very counter-productive.

Regards,
Ed.