ziped tarball .tgz

littleguru littleguru at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 8 16:18:57 UTC 2004

here is the error message i get when I want to do tar command :
# tar -zxvf blaxton.ca-20040908_103234.tar.tgz

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1

gzip also can not understand the file , here is the error message :
gzip: blaxton.ca-20040908_103234.tar.tgz already has .tgz suffix --
unchanged

i dont know if I can send the file or not , I am going to send through
another email ,
don't want to miss  this one .

thanks