Screaming Interrupt

Charles Swarts charles.swarts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:28:33 UTC 2004

I have the same board and ran into the same problem, I played with
acpi and power management settings until I was blue in the face.
Finally I discovered that if I turn off usb 2.0 in the BIOS I no
longer had a problem.  All of my usb devices work now- although not at
usb 2.0 speed.  I don't actually use any usb devices regularly that
would benefit from a higher speed connection so personally I'm okay
with that.  At the very least it might give you a temporary workaround
to get usb working.