TI83+ calculator USB cable and linux...

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Sat Sep 11 06:06:52 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 13:16, Andrew Konosky wrote:
> Anyone successfully been able to use the link cable to put programs on
> your calculator? I've looked around online, but I can't find anything
> that works. I found the tidev debian package, but no source tarball, and
> I have no idea how to actually send files to the device. Would I mount
> it in fstab? Most of the stuff I found with a google search is really
> outdated (2.0-2.2 kernel, or website hasnt been updated since 2002....).

There are a few Linux-able apps that work with your ti83, and err, keep
in mind the cable's a serial one

sf.net should have some ti83 stuff. and a google should get you far..
and if you had the tidev debian package, it's probably the sdk (i'm not
sure?)

And no, you don't mount in in fstab
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/