testing gpg idea was:[Re: Yum problems]

Vinicius cviniciusm at terra.com.br
Sat Sep 11 13:38:35 UTC 2004

Em Sáb, 2004-09-11 às 09:35, Vinicius escreveu:
> Em Sáb, 2004-09-11 às 01:28, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook escreveu:
> > This is an experimental posting: A gpg clearsign text document
> > containing the actual message, has been attached to this email via mime
> > encoding. If you desire to verify the gpg sig you may need to save the
> > attachment to disk with any standard mail client and use a gpg utility
> > on it... If this method is bothersome, please let me know why.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Hello,
>
> when I push the button "Do the search" appears a dialog showing "The
> connection was refused when attempting to contact pgp.mit.edu:11371".
>
> My mail program can show the attachment inline but as I said under, I
> cannot get your gpg public key.
>
> ISYL, Vinicius.

I did get your pgp public key from
"http://pgp.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x459FFAD66C2163DE".

So, I saved the file and opened it on KGpg's editor and then pushed the
"sign/verifiy" button. It showed "Good signature ...".
But when I copy and paste the contents of the file in the editor, it
shows "bad signature ...".

ISYL, Vinicius.