How to uninstall component on FC1

Andy McKay lonewolff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:38:57 UTC 2004

firstly yum remove sendmail should remove sendmail
to install another os you would probably want to repartition the hard
drive then format it.
To access FAT32 or FAT partitions in linux you can use mount -t vfat,
to mount ntfs partitions please seach this mailing list as that has
been explained before. Also see the Fedora FAQ.