email server question

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Sun Sep 12 03:23:53 UTC 2004

Hello All,

Let me just say that all of the hep that I have received from this group
has been great and very much appreciated.

I have actually gotten my Squirrelmail up and running by turning on the
Dovecot imap daemon which was part of my problem.

I have a dynamic IP on my cable modem being serviced by DNSpark which
allow me to keep my domain name in sync with my current IP.

The problem is now that I can send email from my host at home to a web
email account that I have on a hosting service but cannot seem to
receive an emails onto my local host.

MailEnable: Message Delivery Failure.

	[SMTP:lonnie at outstep.com]: General Failure

Any ideas on a possible fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Lonnie