Creating bootable disks

Rachel rachel at onestepdigital.com
Sun Sep 12 07:15:45 UTC 2004

Ok, I downloaded the i386 ISOs. And I was able to get everything installed
on the new box. Thank you Greg, Martin, Alexander, and Darren.

Now when my system reboots it is asking me for a localhost login. Although I
do recall entering a password, I do not recall setting up a login user.

Can anyone help me get past this login ?

Thanks for your help !

Rachel