FC2 Anaconda install on Tecra M1

Leon Stringer leon.stringer at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 12 11:37:28 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply. I installed in text mode but the X display still
didn't show correctly.

I actually found a site on using the Tecra M1 with RedHat 9
(http://tuxmobil.org/toshiba_tecra_m1.html) and experiencing the same
problem. They also had a fix and I copied their 'Section "Device"' into
my xorg.conf and this works. Curiously, you have to press Fn+F5
otherwise the display is magnified 4x. (Pressing this causes the text
consoles to go awry). Still it's a great improvement!