Fedora core2 not booting

Tor Harald Thorland linux at mis.no
Mon Sep 13 08:24:07 UTC 2004

Hi,
Running Fedora Core 2 with kernel 2.6.5-1.358

I plugged in an twinmos mobile disk IV 512MB-M24 wich according to twinmos is compatible with linux kernel 2.4+
& the system then hang!!
When I rebooted I got an kudzu error code 0000 (#1) (And lots of text on the screen)

Then I rebooted again, without the mobile disk in the usb socket.
Now the system is coming with hundreds of pages with text, and in the end it says:

Kernel panic - Fatal exception in interupt
Interupt handler - not syncing

What can I do?
I think you maby needs some more information, but how can I obtain it?
THT